Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This blog, in a nutshell

At the behest of my sister, (and by behest I mean she DEMANDED my email password and created it for me) I have started this blog, mostly to ramble on about the events in my oh so exciting life. You'll hear a lot about my job, that at times makes Dunder Mifflin look like a great place to start a career. You'll hear about the spastic things I do and say. I will make you watch things I think are funny. I will thrust my opinions on life at you. And maybe someday I will explain the meaning behind the title of my blog. Hopefully I can entertain. Enjoy.

7 comments:

  1. Hey, I just feel like everyone should have instant access to your sense of humor. Just trying to do the world a favor, that's all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I can't wait to follow your blog. You are hilarious and I agree it should be shared with the world ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better late than never I always say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!!! can't wait for your wonderful sense of humor and quick wit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome to the world of blog. If you are half as witty as your sister, then I have no doubt that I will enjoy reading what you have to say ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, that's your sister for you. I had to twist her arm the same way two years ago to get her blog started, now she's setting up blogs for other people against their will.

    ReplyDelete