Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Buddy the Elf, What's Your Favorite Color?

LIST!!!!!!

  • I love Christmas. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. I love Christmas music (which has been playing on my work radio for the past week- Sunny 99.1, non-stop Christmas music since Thanksgiving. Word.). I love Christmas trees. I love the general merriment the season brings. I love spending time with family. I love giving gifts (and duh, getting them). I also love Christmas movies- Home Alone, Elf, Love Actually, etc etc. Call me a sap, but this is the best time of the year, bar none. My heart is full, people.
  • Brittany Murphy died, which is really sad. She was just so young. Favorite Brittany Murphy movie: Clueless. I have seen it about 5 million times. "Cher, I don't want to do this anymore. And my buns: they don't feel nothin' like steel."
  • Famous people die in sets of three, right? Eeessh.
  • Has anyone seen Avatar? I can't decide if the movie will be good enough to offset how much the freaky blue people scare me.
  • A certain boyfriend of mine has made it clear that he does not care to hold my keys if it can be avoided, as I have acquired quite a few obnoxious keychains and crap on them over the years. Well, I took a big step away from my mild hoarding tendencies today. I finally took off the LA Fitness and Darque Tan plastic scan cards that I still had flopping on my keychain, despite not having been members of either establishment for more than a year. I couldn't, however, part with the Petco one, even though I haven't lived with an animal for over 3 years. What if I get a cat some day?? I might NEED it. They don't just hand those out you know...oh wait... I also removed: cap from a long since lost green mini sharpie that used to live on my keychain; key from our old house that my parents moved out of in June; key that I have no idea what it actually goes to but for some reason have kept on my keychain for years hoping one day I would figure it out or all of the sudden need it; keychain I got from Disney World my senior year of highschool that used to say "Sheridan" and now says "eridan". I did, however, counterproductively add a key chain I received from a coworker for Christmas. Oops. Baby steps.

1 comment:

  1. the blog lives on!!! i was starting to worry. i love your lists of randomness.

    ReplyDelete