Friday, February 5, 2010

LOSTLOSTLOST. LOST.

LOST. I love it. Am obsessed. The final season just began on Tuesday night and the inner nerd in me has sprung to the occassion. It's fun to get caught up in the craziness. If you are a fan, you might find these youtube finds interesting. If not, you should go netflix seasons 1-5 now, watch, and get back to me.

This one is cool for putting together the events of the day of the plane crash, as they unfolded over 5 seasons of flashbacks, etc.

If you watched the Season 6 premiere, you will appreciate this one.

Sorry. Done with that. For now.

2 comments:

  1. have you ever looked up Lostpedia? It's like Wikipedia, but strictly for LOST :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! It is a very detailed site! I actually went on there the day before the premiere to kind of remind myself of different things that had happened! So cool.

    ReplyDelete