Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sign Me Up!

Today I proved once again that I am unable to turn down any sort of deal or sales pitch if I allow myself to listen longer than 30 seconds to the spiel. In my defense, it is really not fair to be talked into signing a year long massage membership contract immediately after finishing up an awesome hour long massage. So you are looking at the newest member of Massage Envy. I could have been convinced to join something much worse, like say the circus, so I don't really have buyer's remorse. Now I get to look forward to a massage every month for the next year, which in my book sounds like a winning idea.

Also today I saw Julie & Julia. Very good movie- highly recommend. Although the ending left a strange taste in my mouth for certain reasons that probably would only ever be something that would bother silly old me, so I am looking past it. And while I am speaking of movies, here's one I never thought I would love: Hot Tub Time Machine. Assuming you have a high tolerance for the F word and tend to enjoy stupid irreverent humor, you will probably get a kick out of it as well.

1 comment:

  1. I've been a member of Massage Envy for almost a year. They got me after a massage as well, at a time in my life when I was unbelievably stressed. Not fair. But I've quite enjoyed it. Speaking of that, I should schedule my next massage. :)

    ReplyDelete