Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Helen Keller

For the life of me I can't get that God forsaken song out of my head- you know, the one where you are instructed to "Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips"? WHY WHY OH WHY IS IT IN MY HEAD IN A CONSTANT LOOP. But not the whole song. No. I never listen to it long enough when it comes on the radio to catch more words than that one line. So it is just that line. Over and over. And over and over. Until I slowly lose it. Why are crappy songs always so catchy?? And really, what has this world come to that songs now exploit famous blind/deaf people in an effort to command listeners to partake in obscene gyrations? Dumb.

Found the video online so you can suffer too.

3 comments:

  1. I do not know that song, I am not listening to it to find out, because I don't want to have it in my head. Sorry. but I totally understand, I got Rick Rolled a few weeks ago, and I was singing that stupid song for DAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The world is moved not only by the mighty shoves of heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freakishly enough, I really like 3Oh!3... this probably makes me a degenerate human being ;)

    ReplyDelete