Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Heard He Controls the Weather and Wrote the Screenplay to Glitter!

LIST!

1. My friend just started a blog! She cracks me up and has lots of fun hospital stories, being a 4th year med student. You should check her out.

2. I am going to start having wings from Wings 'N' More every Tuesday. Because.

3. I found a spider in my bathtub this morning- 2nd time this week. What gives? Sidenote: I enjoy watching them curl into a little mangled ball when doused with water.

4. My living room is starting to look like a living room! Now with new bookcase and wall hangings! Thanks Amy!

5. This one is actually a question: Is it cheaper to leave your air on the same temperature, say 78 degrees all the time or to turn it up higher when you aren't at home? This may sound dumb, but pretend it isn't.

6. Do not buy music by Wes Hayden on principle, assuming his fan base ever extends further than Chihuahua, Mexico. If you watch the Bachelorette, you know what I'm talking about.

7. I am going to the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince next Tuesday. It's going to be AWESOME. Stop laughing.

8. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

9. I think a few people have deleted me as their friends on facebook. If you are one of them, I want a detailed assessment of WHY we can't be friends on an extremely superficial social networking website. 30 pages, single-spaced & notarized. And an apology. And my friendship bracelet back.

2 comments:

  1. love #7, I bought our tickets yesterday - Sunday matinee to miss the craziness, and we are old so don't do midnight movies...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For #5 - if you turn it up when gone, you shouldn't go up more than 3 or 4 degrees, because otherwise to bring i back down takes just as much energy as to keep it down while gone. I read it somewhere, I have no source.

    ReplyDelete