Thursday, August 27, 2009

Love.

First official post from my brand spankin new macbook. Does it feel different to be reading it? Because from where I sit, it feels AWESOME. A new era. A rebirth. Life.

Overly dramatic? I think not. I have spent the last two days physically glued to my macbook. Not even television has served as anything other than nice background noise since this lovely creature entered my life. I want to write poems and music about it. I literally hear birds every time it's near. If you own one, you must know what I mean.

Off to discover more of its wonder. Hooray!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like it! I totally know what you mean. More often than not, I don't even turn my tv on, or it's on mute all night.

    I'm going out of town tomorrow and the novelty of taking it with me still hasn't worn off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you're happy! Also, we need to exert massive peer pressure to get Andrea to commit to next wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the cult!! isn't it great? did you sign up for the $100 for classes for 1 year? i didn't, but wish I had... i don't know hw to do much on this. the day i learned that command + c = windows control + c was a great day.

    ReplyDelete