Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm Alive. I Know You Were Worried.

I'm sure there have been many sleepless nights. Thousands of people wondering "why hasn't she blogged? Where did she go?!" Well hello again dedicated reader(s).

I am currently packing (watching Grey's Anatomy) in preparation for my first trip to our nation's capital! I am going to see my (awesome!) Friend Emily who recently left her Texas roots behind to conquer Washington. I couldn't be more excited!! Wish me luck fitting everything into one suitcase and a "purse" (which has morphed into my backpack) so that I don't have to pay the OUTRAGEOUS $15 fee to check my luggage. Yes, I realize I am having a fit over $15, but it is the PRINCIPLE of the matter. Emily has graciously offered to let me borrow her contact solution and the rest of my liquids are below the size limit, so eat that Continental. I will not be bullied out of my hard earned money.

Off to bed then... D.C.!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun!! I wish I was going on a really cool trip. Your sister had me dreaming of hawaii yesterday. And I found a really GOOD deal and then my husband said no. HOW DARE HE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun! we're about to go on a trip and I'm also trying to minimize our checked bags since with the 2 of us it would be $30, and I think its EACH way (but I could be wrong). I can think of better ways to spend $15, especially after I've already spent enough on the plane ticket.

    ReplyDelete