Thursday, April 2, 2009

People still skateboard?

So, I am just innocently trying to come up my parking garage so I can park and relax in my apartment after dinner and drinks with some friends. When all of the sudden 5 or 20 million kids come skateboarding down the garage like a pack of...well, skateboarding freaks, if you can imagine. They might as well have dropped from the rafters directly onto the hood of my car- they came out of nowhere I tell you!! Dumb brats are lucky I have the reflexes of a cat. And since when did it become cool again to ride skateboards? I didn't know that kids were still into this. Little hoodlums. AND I just sounded like my mother.

3 comments:

  1. I believe it came back a year or two ago. Just wait until you have kids, you will never stop sounding like your mother and it will KILL you on the inside - because it's like admitting she was right all this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristine is quite right. I'm telling you, there's no avoiding it. You will become Mom whether you want to or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becoming Momma Donna is a lot better than a lot of the other life alternatives. :)

    ReplyDelete