Thursday, April 9, 2009

Things I Have Learned This Week

People who have liscence plates saying: VRY HOT, are most likely, in fact, NOT very hot. This rule also applies to people who wear "BOOTYLICIOUS" shorts and "TOO HOT TO HANDLE" shirts, or any other variation on self promotion/false advertisement.

No amount of persuasion or fancy description will EVER get me to think eating sushi is a good idea.

I adore my iPod, and can't remember what life was like before it.

You should download music by Rachael Yamagata and Sia.

Marshmallow Peeps are soooooo cute.

Voting over 600 times for your favorite contestant on American Idol is both exhilarating and incredibly pathetic at the same time. [But my girl DID NOT get sent home this week, nor was she in the bottom 3. You're welcome, Allison. I share in your victory.]

I am not very adept at nailing/screwing things into the wall. But it is cathartic nonetheless.

Wings N More is allergic to getting your order right the first time.

Lindsay Lohan is a hot mess.

If you put food in front of me, I will eat it. Risk of stomach ache be damned.

My lack of romantic sensibility is astounding.

Bad cheese smells like feet and should not be consumed.

2 comments:

  1. I'm concerned that the last one and the one two prior might be connected somehow.

    And I'm just glad the blind guy finally got sent home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sushi is disgusting. And as we discussed previously, you sadly cannot help your lack of romantic sensibility. 'Tis genetic.

    ReplyDelete