Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Project Eat Better: Day 9.

I'm not sure I have made much progress.

Wednesday 6/3/09 @ 3:28 PM: I broke down and ate a microwave burrito and jalapeno ranch dip from Chuy's for lunch today. And a huge brownie. The burrito was one of those healthier type burritos, but a microwave burrito nonetheless. Look, I'm not perfect. I also had hot wings and fries this weekend- want to berate me for that? Sorry, I didn't mean to sass you like that. It's not your fault I am weak. I have kind of discovered that the only change I have really made to my diet is that I added more fruit and less McDonalds, plus a heck of a lot more guilt than ever before. So I still eat about the same, just more regret for what I have put down my throat. Healthier? Well, more accountability perhaps. I really am trying. And I think it is a miracle I haven't been to McDonalds or Wendy's for a week. So, progress. I still haven't touched the salad I bought. I just really don't like salad. There are some things I just can't do. I also am pretty sure there is some large scale conspiracy going on at my office to keep me from eating healthy. Monday was breakfast tacos from Taco C. Tuesday was dips and chips from Chuy's and ice cream cakes. How am I supposed to say no to all this free, wonderful food? They know I can't resist. They are evil. I will eat these oranges to spite them now.

1 comment:

  1. Every time I decide to eat helthier people brin gin cakes and cookies and cup cakes and BOOM I gain 5 lbs and suffer sugar hangovers for a week.

    ReplyDelete