Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More Lessons...

1. Before having a hysterical freak out at the sight of an insect dive bombing you in your bedroom, determine what kind of bug it actually is. Once you have ascertained the danger level to be at zero (hello June Bug), cease panic. However, if it is a donkey, run for your life. But you knew that.

2. Cement poles are not made of marshmallow, nor are they figments of your imagination. If you hit one while backing out of a parking space at warp speed, it won't magically pass through your car. It will create a massive dent on the side of said car and destroy the side mirror. It will cost you $500, an insurance claim, and your dignity.

3. Don't get so attached to inanimate objects. One day your mom and dad will sell their house WITHOUT asking your permission (GASP), and then where will you be? PSSSHAAAA.

4. Brownies are easy to cook and I am awesome at them. I also eat them very well.

4 comments:

  1. The fear I have about my parents selling their house without my permission...sifting through all the crap I left there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents almost sold their house in LJ too...I nearly died.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. DUUUUUUUUUH.

    2. Again, duh. :)

    3. I was surprisingly verklempt at the news. I don't normally get worked up about sentimental things (being a robot and all that) but, yeah.

    4. Not a big brownie fan. Or fan of baking/cooking/being in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha oh my gosh you are freaking hilarious. welcome to the wonderful world of guilt trips.

    ReplyDelete