Monday, March 9, 2009

Moving Woes

I think I always block this part of moving out. The packing. The endless packing. It's like my things are multiplying before my eyes. Everytime I fill a box, 40 billion new things I didn't even know I owned jump out, ready to be packed, and eager to mock me. Which is my lame excuse for not posting an actual post. But here are some creepy pictures from my recent travels to entertain.

Don't look directly at that doll in the middle. I am pretty sure her eyes were following me the entire time I stood in line at the register.
Now back to packing/death.

4 comments:

  1. Packing does suck. What sucks worse is trying to pack while someone else is NOT trying to pack. I actually would rather pack the entire house myself than have my husband's "help."

    Don't worry it will be over soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH, yes, the packing. It BLOWS.

    That doll is very scary. Where did you find that gem?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that creeper was @ a resale shop I went to. WHy do people own things like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a test comment. Val tells me she's having trouble.

    ReplyDelete