Thursday, March 5, 2009

Performance Review

Tomorrow is my bi-annual performance review at work. So I had to create my standard "list of goals [I swear I will work on] for the next 6 months." My friend tried to help:

1. Don't punch boss in face.
2. Get drunk everyday.
3. Punch boss while drinking. (I know that contradicts rule #1, but rules were made to be broken- especially performance review rules. Sometimes you should just start screaming at random just so your boss knows you are capable of really going nuts if you want to. Keep em on their toes.)

I like the way he thinks. But I am pretty sure it would get me fired and/or hauled off by men in white coats.

2 comments:

  1. I almost put "don't commit homicide" on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I considered those exact phrases at my old job for the reviews I had there! I believe I may have actually put "stay alive" on the one I filled out just after returning from maternity leave.

    ReplyDelete