Friday, May 15, 2009

More Fun With Lists

I'm stealing a blog idea from you Em. It's a clever idea and everyone needs a "Things to do before I die" list. Maybe this way, if I put it in writing, I will be contractually obligated to ACTUALLY do these things...


Go on a booze cruise (You know, like on The Office.)
Try sushi one more time (and determine once and for all it is sick sick sick).
Own a house.
Swim with dolphins.
Travel throughout Europe.
Attend the Super Bowl.
Road trip around the United States.
Find a reason to move to and then a way to afford living in Hawaii- at least for a little while.
Take surfing lessons.
Be an extra in a movie or tv show.
Go to the Summer Olympics (2012!!!).
See a concert in a foreign city.
Learn to play the guitar and re-learn the piano. Become traveling musician, singing/playing for change and living like a nomad until I get "discovered". (Really only the first part.)
Become conversationally proficient in a foreign language- preferably French or Spanish. Or Italian. Or all, and then take over the world.
Have a job I love (where I don't have to constantly be on the phone).
Write a book.
Spontaneously fly somewhere for the weekend, just because I can.
Marry. Procreate.
See the Pyramids.
GREECE. AUSTRALIA. INFINITY AND BEYOND.
Teach a dance class.
Own a coffee house or laid-back bar with my sister (still doing this, right??).

Run like a fool singing "Climb Every Mountain" in some fabulous open field in Austria, or wherever they filmed that one scene in "The Sound of Music". Weird, I know.

Eat a crepe in France.

Learn to drive a stick shift.

Have a picnic in Central Park.

Take an Alaskan cruise.

Read the Bible cover to cover.

Live in a small, charming Italian town for a while.

I have no idea how the spacing got off at the end of this post and I can't get it to look right. Stupid blog.

2 comments:

  1. That's a good list. I approve. And I'm still up for owning a coffee house or bar, come up with the capital and I am THERE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT list!! I may take a few. Thanks for the shoutout and blog linkage! So high tech.

    ReplyDelete