Friday, May 22, 2009

TGIF

I have never been so happy to see the weekend on the horizon. I don't know why, but I have this anxious feeling that I MUST. GET. OUT. My cubicle is greatly offending me and I am pretty sure my chair is holding me down against my will. Dramatic, yes. I guess it is the glorious 3-day weekend looming ahead, enticing me to abandon my adult responsibilities.....

Nothing of vast importance to say, so here are my random "It's Friday!" notes on pop culture and society.

I found this story that I enjoyed. I love that he is from Texas. I love Texas.

File this under "Some people really gross me out/the fall of American morals and values".

Regardless of how you felt about the outcome of American Idol (or how much you didn't care at all), how adorable is Kris Allen?

This movie comes out today and I think it looks so stupid. I am highly offended by that preview where the pregnant woman is dancing and then has her baby on the dance floor and the baby starts break dancing. ICK. Nightmares.

However, this movie looks awesome and the geek in me can't wait to see it.

STOP GIVING THIS VAPID HUSSY HEADLINES.

Thanks to Courtney for finding this gem online. Another reason celebrities make me laugh and laugh and laugh...

Scary.

Pretty soon, the Pope himself will be twittering.

AMAZING! What a little hero.


HAPPY FRIDAY/MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!

2 comments:

  1. very entertaining AND informative post :) I agree with you about that dance movie. ICK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, that dance movie looks ridiculous, but thankfully I have not seen the preview you mentioned. That would definitely give me nightmares. GAH.

    ReplyDelete