Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weekend Update

Well, if you didn't contribute to the $72-some-odd million dollar opening that Star Trek had this weekend, then you don't know: the movie is actually really awesome. I blogged last time that I was excited to see it and I couldn't have been more entertained had Kirk himself sat down beside me. I give it 5 stars! (That rating is worthless). But seriously, go see it.

We were actually the first in line (bring on the nerd jokes Emily).


And we got a candid shot with an actual Starfleet Captain.

Very successful outing. Bravo J. J. Abrams. I will continue to watch and adore almost everything you have a hand in.


2 comments:

  1. what the hell is a starfleet captain? y'all are all officially dorks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, we are all dorks together. For I too have written a glowing review.

    Seriously though, the movie was incredible.

    ReplyDelete