Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Some Observations

I'm bored at work, so you get 2 blog posts today. Lucky you! Here are some things to ponder.


Everytime my boss hands me back paperwork she has had on her desk, it has food stains on it. Ewww.

Last night, for the second time, I parked on the 3rd level of my complex & attempted to enter my apartment. I, however, live on the 4th floor.

Matthew McConaughey is kind of a tool, but I am going to go see "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" tonight anyway.

American Idol boots off another singer tonight and I am boycotting if it isn't Danny Gokey. His rendition of "Dream On" by Aerosmith sounded like a dying cat. Being run over. By 12 cars.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Gokey did totally suck last night - but I doubt he's voted off, he has a huge fan base and has never been in the bottom 3. I'd put money on the chick going home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you were right Kristine. And my spirit just died a little.

    ReplyDelete