Monday, May 18, 2009

Today, My Heart Breaks.

Well, ABC did it. They canceled my show, "Samantha Who?". Why do they always cancel good shows for crap like "America's Next Top Survivor Housewife of New York's Shot with Tila Rock of Love Pussycat Dolls" reality television smut? Add this to my running list of shows canceled before their time.

RIP:

Veronica Mars
Arrested Development
Samantha Who?

Feel free to add your favorite underappreciated shows below & we will all take a moment of silence.

6 comments:

  1. Well, my forever favorite is The West Wing. But also Sports Night and Alias. They live on in fan fiction, my memory and my DVD collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the show "Related" (I think it was on the WB - about four sisters living in New York)...it was only one for one season and they canceled it :( AND the last show of season one was a cliffhanger! ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. noooooo! I was so sad to see that you confirmed what I feared...I have been missing my show and wondering why it hasn't been on lately.

    other shows cancelled before their time: Freaks and Geeks (years ago), Rome (HBO)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Veronica Mars! And Freaks and Geeks! I watched Samantha Who occasionally, but mostly because I'm a fan of one of their writers, Pamela Ribon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. RIP Crossing Jordan. Not that it wasn't on the air for a while, because it was, but they ended it with a cliffhanger. WTF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sports Night would be on my list.

    ReplyDelete