Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Welcome to My Nightmare.

Actual conversation that just took place in my office with a particularly confrontational coworker and myself:

A: (sound muffled from background noise)...your customer??

Me:What?

A: (complete silence)

Me: I'm sorry I didn't hear you- what did you ask me?

A: I didn't like the way you just spoke to me so I am not telling you.

Me:(shocked that she could pull that much meaning/attitude from one inquisitive "what?") Umm, I think you are pulling a little too much out of what you heard. I just didn't understand what you said. Do you have a question to ask me?

A: (indignantly) No, no I don't.

Me: Come on, what grade are we in here. Just tell me what you need. It was not my intention to be rude. What do you need?

A: I'M not in ANY grade. You better stop making your snide remarks!!



Or what? Are you going to beat me down? For saying "what?" Could a stupider fight exist EVER?? I guess consider the source- this IS the woman who cussed me out for pointing at a bowl of ice cream from across the room.(Hence: Food Pointers Anonymous).

In case you were wondering, I never did find out what she wanted initially.

1 comment:

  1. aHHAHAAAAA!!! you sure work with some crazies.

    Watch yourself.

    ReplyDelete